Roof Coating Services In Broward County, FL
- There are times when you absolutely need a new roof. And, there are times when options such as copolymer liquid-applied coating can help extend the existing roof’s serviceability.
- Copolymer Coating can be used on:
Metal Roofs, Modified Bitumen, Single-Ply EPDM and BUR (Built-Up)
Enhancing Your Roof System
- Parapet Walls: Leaks can occur through concrete block or brick walls above the roof system’s flashing height. Copolymer coating fills in gaps, cracks and seals porous mortar and masonry.
- Metal Roof Repairs: The copolymer coating has the ability and strength to expand and contract with metal panel roof systems. It is an excellent and economical repair solution that can be applied at open seams and joints found in field conditions and around rooftop penetrations.
- Reflectivity: White coatings offer excellent ultraviolet (UV) resistance and can help lessen heat and stress on air conditioning units.
- Reducing the rooftop surface temperature with a complete coating system may result in potential energy savings.
- Safety/Hazard Awareness: Rooftop safety is a very high priority for many of our customers. Yellow safety lines can be applied to alert people to areas such as open perimeters, skylights or other potential dangers.
- Potential Additional Applications: Coatings can be used to apply messages, company logos and symbols to your roof. Tanks and patios are also excellent candidates for coating solutions.
- Ductwork: After years of weather exposure, your sheet metal ductwork corrodes and becomes loose at the seams. Liquid copolymer coating bonds extremely well to sheet metal and provides outstanding weatherproofing.
Acrylic Coating System
- Acrylic coating system is an advanced liquid-applied system that restores metal roofs and can eliminate minor metal roof problems.
- Acrylic coatings are made from a high quality, aqueous acrylic polymer that cures to form a durable, continuous elastomeric membrane over the surface of your metal roof. It adheres to almost any metal surface to form a seamless, watertight seal over the entire roof, including vents, flashings and protrusions.
- It is also extremely durable and able to withstand the most common roof hazards. These include ultraviolet light, temperature extremes, mildew, normal foot traffic and building movement. The system is also water-based, so it is safe to apply in almost any situation. There are no toxic fumes and the material is non-flammable.
ServicesServices Overview Roof Repairs Roof Maintenance Commercial Roofing Residential Roofing Renewable Energy / Solar ‘Green’ Roof Options Roof Coatings Sheet Metal Fabrication Thermoplastic (PVC, TPO) Modified Bitumen & Built-up Roofing Roofing Dictionary