Sometimes, only a roof replacement will do, and when this is the case, Roofing Concepts Unlimited is here to get the job done – effectively, efficiently, and on time. Founded in 1965 and proudly serving South Florida since 1992, we’re a third-generation roofing company whose absolute focus is on doing excellent work and on inspiring complete customer satisfaction. We have an impressive track record that includes providing state-of-the-art roofing solutions for some of the most imposing buildings in the region, and we can help you successfully address your own roof replacement needs.
Our Stellar Reputation
We have skillfully installed literally thousands of roofs throughout our impressive tenure as a leading roofing company, and this roster includes all the following:
- Fortune 500 Companies
- Property management companies
- Shopping centers
- Manufacturing facilities
Need a commercial roof replacement in South Florida? We welcome your inquiries and believe we are the right commercial roofing company for you.
The backbone of our roofing success is our team of highly experienced and well-trained roofers. We are committed to providing each of our employees with the training, resources, and instructions to perform every roofing job as effectively, efficiently, and safely as possible. Our employees’ success bolsters our own, and we are confident in their credentials, skills, and abilities. When you choose Roofing Concepts Unlimited as your commercial roofers, you can count on all the following:
- A roofing system that is of the very highest quality
- Roofing products that come only from those manufacturing companies that meet our careful requirements
- Work that is guaranteed
A Faulty Roof Can Spell Serious Trouble
There are many reasons to consider roof replacement, and it’s important to recognize that even minor-seeming issues can negatively impact your commercial property. While a leak is an obvious sign that it’s time to consider either roof replacement or roofing repairs in South Florida, leaks are far from the only concern.
The Value of Your Commercial Property
Once moisture finds an access point in your roof, it can lead to serious damage to the property itself. Some of the signs that roof-related moisture may be a concern include water stains on walls and an increase in humidity – which can be damaging to both equipment and valuable inventory. Insects and rodents can also be indicative of increased moisture.
Your Energy Costs
An inadequate roof can lead to increased energy costs, increased humidity, and difficulty maintaining a comfortable temperature, which can interfere with your ability to continue growing your business. In South Florida, we’re well acquainted with the importance of sustaining comfortable indoor temperatures, which reinforces the importance of roof maintenance, roof repairs, and roof replacement when needed.
If your commercial property’s roof deck has been affected, it can jeopardize the safety of your employees and customers, which makes it a matter of critical concern.
If your roof is leaking or has caused other complications that require immediate attention, it can lead to a shutdown, which not only means immediate financial losses but can also be bad for your business’s reputation and image.
Our Roof Replacement Services
At RCU, we provide comprehensive services that include all the following:
- A thorough evaluation of your commercial property’s roof made by one of our accomplished commercial roofing professionals
- A detailed existing-condition report that outlines the status of your roof and is backed up by careful photographic documentation
- An accounting of your commercial roofing options, including a range of optimal roofing systems from a variety of quality manufacturers
- Specifications related to the scope of work required, including whether removal or replacement of your current roofing system is preferable
Once each of these factors is carefully considered, Roofing Concepts Unlimited will help you carefully consider your options – in pursuit of the right choice for you.
Do You Need a Tear Off or a Recover
Roof replacements are not all created equal. Sometimes, an existing roof needs to be completely torn off before a new roof can be installed, and sometimes, new roofing materials can recover an existing roof. When it comes to which method better addresses your roofing needs, there are several considerations to keep in mind:
- A tear-off roof eliminates any past concerns and ensures that all past roofing problems are just that – in your past.
- A tear-off roof generally has more staying power than a recover roof because it traps less heat than the multiple layers involved in a recover.
- A new tear-off roof tends to add considerable value to a property, which can be especially beneficial if you’re preparing to relocate.
- A recover roof is more affordable overall and has a faster turnaround in terms of installation.
- Your commercial property’s roof can only sustain the additional weight of one recover, which can jeopardize the integrity of a build that is not structurally sound, and which makes any future need for a tear-off that much more laborious.
- Because the roof that you are overlaying is less than perfect, it can directly affect the efficacy and appearance of the recover.
- A Recover can make tracking a new leak more challenging. Water can travel between a roof’s layers and present in an entirely new position, which can make it more difficult to pinpoint where repairs are needed.
Ultimately, some roofing concerns cannot be corrected by covering them up, which makes working closely with a seasoned roofing company from the start the best course of action.
Discuss Your Roofing Needs with an Experienced Commercial Roofing Company in South Florida Today
The commercial roofers at Roofing Concepts Unlimited are well-versed in all types of roofing repairs, roof maintenance, and roof replacement needs and are focused on helping you make the right roofing decisions for you – in accordance with your unique circumstances. Learn more by contacting us online or calling us at 954-786-9350 today.